Dekker Centre COVID-19 Risk Management Policies:
Updated August 26, 2021
Although the Government of Saskatchewan currently does not have any guidelines and gathering restrictions for Live Event Centres, Dekker Centre Management and our Board of Directors believes that it is our duty to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 while presenting performing arts to our community.
The following policies are temporary, and will be reviewed regularly as we continue to navigate through the pandemic:
- We require everyone attending publicly ticketed events to wear a mask. This includes staff, volunteers, patrons and artists. The only exceptions are when someone is enjoying a drink and when artiists are performing on stage
- We will continue to offer livestreaming options when possible to provide performing arts programming to patrons who prefer to watch virtually
Rapid Testing for Staff:
- All staff who choose to be will be tested once a week and before large events
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
- We will continue to disinfect high touch point areas during events
Expectation of Full Vaccination
- We expect that our patrons, artists, volunteers and staff are all fully vaccinated. We are not requiring proof of full vaccination upon entry currently. However, vaccination is the most effective tool that we have to keep each other safe, keep our doors open, and keep staff and artists working. Please get vaccinated.
Stay Home If You Are Sick.
Patrons will be able to exchange their ticket for credit up until the next working day after the show, provided their tickets were not scanned in. There will be no cash refunds unless a show is cancelled due to change in gathering restrictions or public health orders.
New Box Office Hours:
We will adjust Box Office hours as needed
Over the Phone: Monday through Friday- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
In Person: Tuesday through Thursday- 11:00 am- 3:00 pm